1/28/2012

Life task and crystals



Dear Vicky! 

As we agreed I send you my story here. We met at the end of spring when I needed help in solving problems in the relationship with my husband. It was really great to meet you. Then I read at the end of summer about your karma solution meditations. I and my husband started to take part in these meditations regularly. Weeks were passing by but I didn’t feel any changes. I felt the energy and realized a number of things in my life, but that was all. You mentioned me the message from heavens that I am going to deal with crystals. I didn’t really get you, because I had only a few crystals that time. In summer I started to prepare jewels from crystals to my family members. Then the first request came from a friend to make a bracelet for her personal problems. I did this with joy, but with full of fear whether I am able to create something, which can be helpful and nice for others. I didn’t find myself good in creativity thus I was doubtful. 

Despite, I received a positive feedback. More and more… Meanwhile I started to write my blog about crystals – as you suggested – which was very helpful for me to learn and teach about the effects of such beautiful crystals. In the beginning of November there was a great change when I started to show my jewels in public. Most of the people who take a look at my products start to be attracted to them. Moreover, I could surprise a lot of old friends with such wonderful and beneficial jewels. In the past weeks everything has speeded up. Somehow I knew at every step that I am in the right track. Now I can realize that this can be thanked to the karma meditations and the energies from November in the activation of my life task. I feel that my current task is to introduce the positive effects of crystals to people. People are susceptible because we all know unconsciously that we are going to need help from crystals in our everyday life. I think people feel this. Each of the crystal jewels has the positive energy and love that I feel during their preparation. I also know that this is only the beginning of my new life. In the future I am going to help others how to start their way. I trust in myself and my talent more and more unlike prior to the karma meditations. 

Now as the beginning of the year I made a schedule to achieve my aims. 

Thank you Vicky once again!!! Hugs and kisses, 

Zsuzsa (40 years)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése