11/12/2011

Mental trap

Are you truly happy? Do you have more and more peaceful moments in your life? If so, you are on the right track...
If this is exists just on an intellectual plane, then you move too fast. After shallow acknowledgements, you are getting to think that you are superior to others, although it is just the ego’s tricky play.
Every belief that distances you from your fellow-beings is a sign of the growing pride, the hidden dominance, the pent-up rage.
Be open-eyed! If you discover the earlier symptoms on yourself, you are off rails. The ego needs pigeon-holes to feel itself comfortable. If you attach different kind of flags, titles, positions (and so on) to yourself you limit your introspection. It’s all the same what did you do yesterday or what are you going to do tomorrow – the only real answer to the “Who-am-I?” question is the person who are you in the PRESENT. You can try many roles, but these just limit your opportunities – everything that the ego creates is a new fence that separates you from the one who are you in the Eternity.
...
People sometimes ask me, ‘What do you like in yourself at most?’ It’s a baffling question, isn’t it?
It begins to dawn on me that I can change at any time. If I decide it, I can gain real and long-lasting victory over my caducity.
Maybe I don’t want to triumph over the world... I just want to experience the unrepeatable moments of the life...
In addition, if the ground slips under my feet – this can be familiar in these violent days – I just remind myself: only an illusion broke in pieces and my invulnerable Real Self is intact. The thing that can get smashed to pieces isn’t real, so it doesn’t worth the trouble to keep as a keepsake because it is temporal.
No matter who I am,… no matter who are You.
Only the Present Moment is important as we feel that we are identical part of the existence.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése