11/15/2011

Understanding, recognition



I asked for my twin soul. I got him. But I left him. 

I attended 7 karma removal meditations and approximately 20 reincarnation therapies. Last time I did a past life mediation where I found myself in Atlantis. I felt that I need to go back to this life. 

In Atlantis the communication was based on using our thoughts. Telepathically. It was needless to enter a building just to know what people are talking about inside. We thought that we can do whatever we want. Then I saw myself and I looked like a robot. The collapse of Atlantis was caused by losing our divine self. When I saw myself as a robot, my ego had a great influence. The ego that convinced us that the wealth and knowledge are not from God. We believed that we know everything and we are able to do anything even by omitting God. I saw myself removing my divine self like a small structure from myself. Then we realized that things are not going well, but our ego started to fight against this. 

Then I saw myself to be smaller, much smaller. And all the others around me. I saw us when the oneness had come to an end. I felt guilt. But the ego had a great influence… 

I forgave a lot of things today. I understood that oneness had been split up due to the denial of our divine self. Then I saw myself and a lot of other souls to leave. From this point very difficult lives were coming to find the God inside us. This is why reincarnations occur. We can get back that oneness, which was previously ours, but now our souls are in two separate physical bodies. If we understand everything why things happen to us, and we awaken, the soul can only that time live happily in two bodies here on Earth. 

Briefly, this was I have experienced. Now I understand that my past life had a great influence on my current life. Nevertheless I met my twin soul I was not able to tolerate the love, because that time I was still merged with my divine self.  

In Atlantis I rather helped everyone to abandon God and now in my current life I believe my life task is to help everyone to get back to God. 

I realized that my karma prevents me in finding the love. In past lives I always fled from my feelings. Now I tried how it likes when I desire them but I can’t find them. 

I know that we always reincarnate to find God and join our divine self. Fury and obstinacy prevented me in this till now. The relationship of twin souls only works if we feel oneness with God. 

Yesterday I recognized that I neither have any idea about happiness. I neither was happy during my life, nor any of my previous lives… 

We have ‘born again’ during the Karma removal 3 plus meditation. Now I feel that I have understood everything and all things happened to me because I couldn’t join God. I realized what sorrow I caused to my twin soul in Atlantis due to my ego, which also happened in my current life. (Andrea, 33 years)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése