11/12/2011

In the net of love



Dear Vicky and Martha, 

I'd like to say thank you for the last months, since my life has significantly changed. I always considered my mother tongue to be Hungarian but the language of my soul is Italian. 

For the first time I went to Vicky for a personal consultation, because I didn't understand why I got to know my twin soul who is Italian. In spite of the wonderful feelings we can not stay together and we can not discuss our common topics, but we just feel that our relationship is very powerful, and we both have great energies, positive and negatives, too. When we are together the outer world doesn't exist. We feel that we both must start to help other people. From the first time we met, we know that our ideal is Mother Teresa. He said he is confused, and he thinks we know each other from past lives. On the first day when we met on the internet, we had phoned for 6 hours, texted a lot, and he knew that I'll be his wife. For 1.5 years we had many wonders, however I thought I don't deserve this. And it ended up as I thought. There was an argument before our common life would have started. Since then, we couldn’t discuss this. We tried to approach each other, but there was no breakthrough to solve our problems, rather we discussed what we feel and what we would like. We were waiting for the next step of the other, but this was a great fault. Despite he is the other part of my soul, I refused him even though we can communicate in a spiritual way from soul to soul. When I have a thought, he gives me a ring from 1100 km away and he answers it. Incredible! He is the big one for me! 

When I went to Vicky to perform the first ‘karmic divorce’, he engaged… someone else. I couldn't imagine my life without him. In the last months I felt like I'm in the hell, but I finally recovered. After the third karma removal, 6 weeks later I met an other Italian man on the internet. When he "clicked on me", we liked each other and it was funny, because we felt that there is something between us. I asked for his personal data to check my feelings. Our pair horoscope confirmed that we need to deal with each other and we have a lot of common things. First week he already said that he feels I'm his guardian angel. I didn’t even think about this too much. He wanted to visit me immediately from 2000 km away... I could shift this meeting approximately 1 months to see whether he maintains his enthusiasm. 

After the second ‘karma removal plus’ meditation, I had wonderful feelings and understandings. People came back to my life. Then, I performed the ‘twin soul attracting meditation’ and my twin soul appeared, but I had no feelings. Next day I did the previous meditation twice, and I asked for information on my dual soul. In the morning, during breakfast, I felt something special... that my life has just started to continue its way, like a ship heading from the shore towards my dual soul. This meant a great understanding to me. My Angel (Julcsika) was also with me. 

During meditation for the first time, I saw that we lived in Padova in a castle in 1863 in a past life. He was my husband, the ideal partner I always wanted. He was strong, regardful and sensitive. I was careless, very happy because I was living in a perfect family having a 19 and a 16-year-old daughters and an 8-year-old son. I smiled during the whole meditation and I felt that something has changed in me. I felt a deep gratitude that I could live this life with him, and I was so happy that he was my husband. 

During the second meditation, I was in the castle again, and I saw myself running towards the castle, because something was burning and I felt smoke. I ran into my husband's room and I saw that the curtain is burning, and he collapsed. I just started to pray while two men put out the fire. I clasped my husband's head. When the doctor examined him, I went to him and he told me: "please, never leave me alone, because you're the best thing in my life". This time, I understood that this was the end of easy life, and I am a mature adult woman and wife who has to support her husband and help him to get back his vitality and belief in himself. 

I asked my husband to absolve me from my promise that I never leave him, since I can only stay with him being a free spirit. I realized that I must let go my past in my current life and the changes have started. I know that everything will be fine. I am happy, I can trust myself again and I know that my dreams will become true. 

I feel that love and good things will come to my life, because now I can let them in, and I believe that I deserve them. 

Thanks for everything and for reading my report! :) 

(Irénke, 50 years)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése