12/08/2011

Love story



I’ve been only a keen reader of your site up to now, but now I can also write my success story. I call it: ‘finding home’. I saw Vicky approx. a year ago for the first time to get some information. My life was a bit chaotic and I had no idea which way I should go. As precedents, when I was 17 I met a boy who has been part of my life since then and also part of my previous lives as I got to know that later. We always felt that something keeps us together. We met 5 years ago and lived together for 2 years in a harmonious and happy relationship and love. Then negative changes came to both of our lives and this influenced our common relation as well. We started to get away from each other. When I couldn’t bear this anymore, I gathered all my bad experience about him and I left him. From this point I started to leave my true self as well. I had relationships, but these were only short periods. The time was flying and I was annoyed with him and myself as well. I encountered a number of illnesses. In those days I just started to deal with spirituality that he couldn’t accept. I read a lot, learnt some things and started to meditate, which filled me with energy and cured my body and soul. Then slowly I realized that I have to change because his behavior just represented me like a mirror. A mirror that showed who I am in reality and I didn’t like what I have seen. It was much easier to blame him. As I realized this I started to forgive him and myself (this was more difficult). I was working on myself to be better. So our relationship has changed. We couldn’t live together but we couldn’t live without each other… Neither of us could really accept the happenings in the past. This time I visited Vicky who said that HE is my twin soul. I felt this because our common life was magnificent but before and after I didn’t have such a great harmony with anyone else. When I got to know this I wanted to go back to him, but somehow it ended up in failure. I didn’t know why, this was the worst. So I decided that I don’t care about him and I try to forget him, nevertheless he is my twin soul. This happened in January 2011. Meanwhile I asked for advice from Vicky. She told that it’s my decision how I see and live the reality, but very interesting things will come up in the future. Then I had a new relationship, but I realized that he is on my mind always. I didn’t like this… so I decided to attend the relationship karma removal meditations. The ‘spiritual divorce’ and forgiveness has been performed. Additionally, I was working on myself and tried to cleanse my soul at home. Unbelievable, but after the 2nd meditation series I felt love towards him. I learnt a lot from myself and I felt much better from day to day. I realized that I think about him on a daily basis. But I didn’t call him. The effects from the past started to come to an end. During the last two months I wrote a lot about my feelings and changes in my ‘world’ just for my diary. My entire life started to go into the right direction and all my relationships became better, e.g. with my parents, colleagues. I realized that everything is so good and live in the now. I started to attract my desires. I realized that he is my real partner (as he always told) but I didn’t do anything. I had very intense dreams about him (might be that from past lives). Since November something like a certain inner voice told me that I must contact him. I refused to but we had to meet owing to a past common matter. The universe took care of this opportunity. This was one day prior to the 5th meditation series. We talked a lot and I asked him about us. He told that he wouldn’t like to speak about this. This was strange but I didn’t ask him further why. As I was on the way home after the 5th meditation I sent him a message with a question about what he feels. There was no answer that day nor on the day after. Then I took a sheet of paper and I wrote a letter to the Angels that I let him and all my feelings go. Of course, this was very difficult and I cried a lot. Then one day later he called me and said we should meet. He told me that he cannot erase me from his heart and he realized that he even doesn’t want to. He had dreams of me in the past days. This is the evidence that the karma meditations had a great influence on him as well. He had an other relationship and told that he will look for me some time later. Two days later we met again. Now we are about to live together again. I am so happy, when I look into his eyes, I see myself. Formerly, we felt that we had a special relationship but now this is much better and I believe that something changed in both of our hearts… Catharsis. We are now sure that we’ve changed a lot and our time has arrived. Vicky, Martha thank you so much for the lot of help and the guidance, I am very grateful to you. Erika

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése