12/27/2011

Just let it go and you will get it – How to grow financially?


Dear Vicky! I’d like to share my experience of karma removals. I’ve been to the karma plus 2 meditation on 19th November. Since then things have speeded up around me. This meditation was focused on money and life task. 

It was a great success and I can say that this meditation had the greatest effect in my life. When we were removing the blockages relating to financials I’ve seen a huge wall. I was standing behind the wall in the dark. I picked a hammer and started to beat the wall with a great effort. I was surprised that the wall has collapsed very quickly and on the other side there was a beautiful straight road shining in golden colors. I felt that it keeps calling me. I started to walk towards and I found myself walking already on the road. This made me so elated and I was sure that I am in the right track from this point on. 

Next days money started to ‘flow’ to me, but only in small portions in the beginning. One day I refilled my car and the money spent came back on the same day. This happened several times that if I spent money the same amount came back to me. Then I decided to ask for a little more money than I spent. (I could left the ‘little’ word out of my prayer). So in the next days once when I arrived home there was a letter in the post box from the gas works that we have overpayments with 37 k HUF. The day after this money has arrived. I saw it works again. So I decided to ask for more money… even more. A couple of days later I had a phone call. Someone saw my ad about a machine I wanted to sell. This ad was published half a year ago and no one wanted to buy the staff I wanted to sell… In one hour he came and decided to buy it for 500000 HUF!!! Wooow. I could hardly imagine what happens to me. I thanked a lot for the help of the divine beings. 

Concerning my life task, I didn’t experience any changes. I thought that I am going to have a lot of things to do around Christmas so later in January I am going to work more on this topic. So I let my fears go. One day I received a message that I took part in a game and I won a REIKI course. I attended that and I liked it very much. I felt the energies. Vicky told me already before that my life task is in relation with the helping and curing people. I feel that curing with energy would be great for me and I could do this with pleasure. So I decided to make a step forward and attend all the other parts of the course. 

I am so grateful to you Vicky that you helped and my family me so much. I am very happy! 

Thanks so much! Kisses, 

Zsuzsa (a very happy lady)

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése