12/15/2011

When everything is back to its place


Hi Vicky! 

I’d like to write my story to express my gratitude to you. Although I visited you due to problems in my relationship with my partner, my life has completely changed. After our first meeting, I was elated because the Angels said me so many nice messages. However, weekdays drew me back… I was looking forward to a miracle during my entire life that can change my life. During our first meeting I realized that only I can induce such a miracle. The thought has frightened me that I control my life since most of the time I attracted people who took the lead over me. These days I know that this was somehow easier for me. I had only such relationships when I was hurt and dominated. In work I was only an employee, a secretary but I never complained, but my salary was never sufficient. You told me that time that first I don’t need to work on my relationship but on my carrier and on myself to realize my true self. My boss liked me, actually we’ve been friends. I arranged all things he requested and I felt that he trusts me. He didn’t have a partner and anything important in his life, so I tried to do my best for him to indulge. This was never a love relationship, we were only friends. After the 10th split up with my boyfriend, he has moved from our common home and I was left there with the credit of the flat. Unfortunately, I couldn’t pay the instalments because my salary was not enough for that. In April we started to work on the financials with Vicky and did a karma removal and something surprising happened. My boss has died and I was told not to go to work anymore. I suspected that my boss had been ill because in the end he didn’t come to work several times. I knew that no one helps him since he didn’t have family. I felt so bad, because I lost a man who had been very close to me. I realized later that I am also going to lose my flat without having salary. So everything has collapsed. This time I saw Vicky once again. Angels told me that everything will be fine within 2 months and I don’t lose either my flat or my partner and an unpredictable turn is going to solve the problems. I was told that I am going to work as a manager and help people. This was the first time when I couldn’t believe any word of the Angels. We continued the karma removals and as the old memories started to come up I was sinking deeper and deeper. 1.5 months after my collapse I was rung up and told that I inherited. I thought about a lot of possibilities… but this was absolutely different. My boss has left the firm to me and my colleague by will. First I thought that this can only be a misunderstanding, but I have seen the will. I was stunned to see that the will has been written on the day when I was on the karma removal regarding the financials. My boss decided in the last weeks of his life to make my life easier. I was totally shocked. Since then, with my colleague we are now very good friends and I can work as a manager and really my financial problems have been solved. I give thanks to the Angels and God every day. Of course I didn’t stop the cleansing and my life is improving continuously. My life-partner came back to be and now we live again together and our relationship is much better now. My partner has a new job and he is about to ‘find himself’. Nowadays, we learn together and participate on the joint meditations together. There is a lot of things to be changed but I think we are heading to the right direction. I am more patient and can protect myself. In my family, there is now peace. Vicky, I am so grateful that I could meet you. Thank you much very! Ági, 29 years old

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése