12/15/2011

The way



I’ve started with karma removal meditation 3 on 15th October. Parents – child relationship. It was already chaos here at home the day before the meditation. My parents and relatives were all against the fact that I wanted to take part at this meditation. Then 3 days after the meditation I felt that everything starts to be arranged. My mother accepted it, our relationship has been reevaluated. My children started to love each other instead of the continuous fighting. The conversations with my daughter (adolescent) are now more successful. Patience has been moved to our home. On 16th it was the relationship karma 1. I didn’t notice any significant changes only relevant cases were coming up. Then on the coming week there was the karma plus 1. This lead to mental confusions to a great extent… driving was also influenced… The week after there were the karma plus 2 and karma 2 and I felt that changes are on the way to me. The Friday before the meditations I realized that I had received a message. This message was from an Angel. We started a conversation. It was so cool and I asked twice to continue our conversation in the end. I asked her to give me evidence that I am hearing is real. It was a marvelous feeling and has been occurred through the crown chakra. On Saturday after the karma plus 2, I got the evidence that this experience has been real. On early Sunday morning I received another message. When I sat to my computer on Monday, I had a message from a girl asking what I believe in. So we stuck to the computer on Monday night for chatting. She wrote that she has special abilities and there is something she cannot understand. So we started to discuss her experience. This time I realized that this is my life task to guide people in their consciousness. Now I know that people who need my help can find me. And I feel that my twin soul is also getting closer to me. Thanks Vicky for everything. 

Andi

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése